Multiple Concept Extractor
This form extracts concepts entered in the text in the form field. Enter in some free text in the text block, and press 'Convert'.
The parsers are used in Sonnet for extracting concepts from free text. They are robust at understanding many of the nuances of English. If you are interesting in using them in your own application or server please Contact Us .
- The 'Relative to' is used when evaluating dates and times as a reference point for evaluating the date/time. If it is set to 'nothing' vs 'now', the times and dates in the text need to be 'complete' and unambigous.
- This form handles numbers, colors, dates, times, and datetimes
- Also have support (not in this form) for parsing emails, web addresses, physical/street address, and telephone numbers.
- Can be accessed as a web service
- No support for any languages other than English.
- Does not handle mis-spellings.
- Form to handle a Single Concept at a time.
Multiple Concept Form